What is covered by this statement
We process (including collecting, saving, consulting) various personal data that we need in the context of provision of services. This statement focuses on the processing of personal and other data that takes place via this website.
Which data we process
Personal data is all data that can be traced directly or indirectly to you, such as your name and telephone number. By using the website (e.g. visiting it or completing the contact form) we receive personal and other data from you that we save. Here we distinguish between the following types of data:
- Visitor data: information about your visit to the website such as which pages are visited, from which location the website is accessed, date and time and, if applicable, the internet address of the website from which you clicked directly through to our website. This data is collected via cookies.
- Contact details: data that you leave behind for example when filling out the contact form such as name, e-mail address and telephone number.
For what purposes this data is used
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Dealing with your question or request.
- Maintaining and/or extending the relationship with you.
- Performing statistical analyses to improve the website.
How long will my data be kept?
We do not keep your personal data any longer than is necessary for one of the aforementioned purposes for which it was obtained or collected and/or as long as there is any legal obligation to keep data.
The criteria we use for this are for each purpose respectively:
- As long as necessary or as is reasonable to fully answer and/or process your request.
- As long as we have a relationship with you or with the organization you represent.
- For the maximum period of 12 months.
Who your data is shared with
ESEP Milieutechniek BV will only provide personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the realization and maintenance of the website or when this is required by law. We work together with parties that take the protection of your privacy and the security of personal and other data and the requirements from relevant laws and regulations as seriously as we do.
How your data is managed
ESEP Milieutechniek BV processes your personal and other data with the utmost care and takes appropriate technical and organizational measures. Only the necessary personal and other data is collected, and the storage thereof is limited to the period that the data is needed for one or more of the aforementioned purposes.
Exercising your rights
You have a number of rights with regard to your personal and other data, including:
- the right to inspect your data recorded by us;
- the right to submit a request for correction or erasure of your data;
- the right to object if you are opposed to certain ways of using your data.
You can exercise these rights by submitting your request to us in writing. You can do this by reporting this to the address below or via our contact page. We will respond as soon as possible and no later than four weeks after receipt. Please note that we may verify your identity prior to handling your request.
Further questions or reporting a complaint
If you have any further questions regarding this statement or a complaint regarding your privacy then please contact us directly via the contact form or the telephone number given on the website. Of course, you can also write to us. Letters should be sent to the following address.
ESEP Enviromental Technologies
P.O. box 10069
6000 GB Weert – The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)495-543430